Aptamil 3 Ready To Drink Toddler Milk 1+ Year 200 Ml
Introducing Aptamil 3 Ready To Drink Toddler Milk, the perfect drink to keep your little ones happy and healthy! This delicious drink is specially formulated for children aged 1+ and provides a range of benefits to help support their growth and development.
Aptamil 3 Ready To Drink Toddler Milk contains important nutrients such as calcium, iron, Omega-3 (ALA, DHA), and Omega-6 (LA). These nutrients work together to help maintain normal cognitive and immune function, preserve normal vision, and contribute to the normal growth and development of children.
What's more, this drink contains no added palm oil, ensuring that your child gets the best nutrition possible. With its convenient and easy-to-use packaging, Aptamil 3 Ready To Drink Toddler Milk is perfect for when you're on the go or for those times when your child needs a quick and easy snack.
It's important to remember that Aptamil 3 Ready To Drink Toddler Milk is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. However, it can help to supplement your child's diet and ensure that they get the important nutrients they need to grow and thrive.
So why wait? Try Aptamil 3 Ready To Drink Toddler Milk today and see the difference it can make to your child's health and wellbeing! Order now and give your child the best start in life.
Don't forget to make sure that your child gets plenty of exercise, fresh air, and a balanced diet for the best possible results. With Aptamil 3 Ready To Drink Toddler Milk, you can help support your child's growth and development and give them the best possible start in life!
- DOG / FOS
- Helps maintain normal immune function*
- Iron – helps maintain normal cognitive function.
- Omega-3 (ALA ) contributes to the normal growth and development of children.
- Omega-3 (DHA) helps maintain normal brain function and helps preserve normal vision.
- Omega-6 (LA)
- No added palm oil
- Don’t forget the importance of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
* Vitamins C and D help maintain the normal functioning of the immune system. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are beneficial for your well-being.
** Calcium is required for normal bone development.
Skimmed milk , water, galactooligosaccharides (GOS) (from cow’s milk ), lactose (from cow’s milk ), vegetable oils (rapeseed oil, high-oleic sunflower oil, sunflower oil), emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), fructooligosaccharides (FOS), fish oil, calcium citrate, calcium phosphate, calcium hydroxide, acidity regulator (citric acid), sodium L-ascorbate, milkfragrance, sodium citrate, iron (II) lactate, magnesium hydrogen phosphate, calcium D-pantothenate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, riboflavin, nicotinamide, zinc sulfate, retinyl acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, potassium iodide, folic acid (pteroylmonoglutam acid), phylloquinone (phytomenadione), cholecalciferol, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin.
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions.
2. Check BBE date and then shake bottle well.
3. Pour required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
4. HiPP Organic first infant milk can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired. If warmed check temperature before feeding.
5. For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feed in feeding bottle as soon as possible and always within 2 hours.
Our friendly 24/7 customer service specialists are here to help. Chat with us or call us at1(844) 7JA-CKBO (752-2526) 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
Jack & Boでの最高の体験