Baby Doll African Girl 15"
Miniland doll with African features. This doll belongs to our Miniland Dolls collection that promotes the value of equality within kids regardless of their race, gender or condition and allows them to also learn about the diversity in all of us and how to develop social skills such as empathy and tolerance.
- Made of high-quality soft vinyl with a light vanilla scent. This doll is also recyclable
- Made in Spain
- Anatomically correct doll with realistic differences between boy and girl dolls
- Articulated head, arms and legs that can fully rotate allowing the doll to sit, stand or lie down
- Doll is washable and it will not affect their quality and durability
- It is 15 inches long
- Can be dressed with our Miniland’ s clothing collection to complete its look
- Comes individually packaged in a polybag with underwear
|Product name||Baby Doll African Girl 15"|
|Recommended age||10-72 months|
|Height in inches||15|
|Teach&Play||Parts of the body, Parts of the face|
|Multiple intelligences||Emotional Journey, Speaking & Listening|
|Featured intelligence||Social Engagement|
|Core Skills||Imaginative & Role Play, Self-knowledge, Social & Cultural Awareness, Storytelling|
Our friendly 24/7 customer service specialists are here to help. Chat with us or call us at1(844) 7JA-CKBO (752-2526) 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
This company cares about you, your child, and the environment! Mitchel helped me with my purchase and answered any questions I had! Highly recommend:)
Amazing customer service, really quick to respond all staff really kind and helpful x
Customer service was outstanding! The dress we purchased was so soft and comfortable and of course adorable. We will be purchasing more in the very near future.
Best experience at Jack & Bo
It was the first time here and it was amazing ♥️