Bertie Toy Box
For every product you buy from us,
we plant a tree for you!
The Bertie Toy Box is an heirloom-quality, modern storage piece designed to look good in any room of the house and store lots of toys for the little ones in your life. Bertie is perfect for small spaces and can even double as an end table.
Bertie is designed by mom-of-two "Mod Mom" Kiersten Hathcock—winner of ABC's Shark Tank—and is made in Denver, Colorado.
SHIPS IN 1-2 WEEKS
- The Bertie Toy Box is made from premium, birch plywood.
- All Little Colorado's Baltic birch plywood is CARB 2 compliant, meaning that no added formaldehyde is present, and it is harvested from sustainable forests.
- The lift-off, and the puzzle-piece lid helps make putting toys away more fun.
- 16.75"L x 16.5"W x 14.5"H
- The Bertie Toy Box is finished in a combination of clear lacquer and water-based, non-toxic Sherman Williams brand paint.
- Bertie ships almost completely assembled: just attach the castors.
- Castors make it Bertie easy to move to where the play area is.
- Two of the four castors have brakes, so Bertie stays put when you want it to.
- Bertie weighs approximately 12 pounds.
Our friendly 24/7 customer service specialists are here to help. Chat with us or call us at1(844) 7JA-CKBO (752-2526) 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
This company cares about you, your child, and the environment! Mitchel helped me with my purchase and answered any questions I had! Highly recommend:)
Amazing customer service, really quick to respond all staff really kind and helpful x
Customer service was outstanding! The dress we purchased was so soft and comfortable and of course adorable. We will be purchasing more in the very near future.
Best experience at Jack & Bo
It was the first time here and it was amazing ♥️