Toy ChIts slatted, barrel-shaped lid gives our Captain's Chest Wooden Toy Box a distinctive style: one that will suit the most discriminating little pirate. The bottom trim completes the look, making it our most decorative toy chest. Handcrafted to last a lifetime and beyond, the Captain's Chest is shipped fully assembled.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS FOR CAPTAIN’S CHEST WOODEN TOY BOX
- 28 1/4"L x 19 1/4"W x 18 3/4"H
- Inside dimensions: 26 1/4" x 16 1/4" x 10 1/2"
- Weight: Approximately 36lbs.
- Knotty pine construction throughout.
- On unfinished or natural orders you may see small blueish streaks in the knotty pine which is called "blue stain". To learn more see the Materials page of the website. Streaks are small and light enough that when ordered in honey oak, espresso or painted they wont be noticeable.
- We use the very best lid support available to ensure your toddler's safety; the lid holds its position at any angle.
- Vinyl personalization is available on the front of the chest in Blue, Red, White, Green, Pink, Beige, Purple, Powder Blue, Apple Green, or Black. For an unfinished toy box, the lettering will come separately; apply it after you have finished assembling the toy box.
- Cutout handles and a front finger cutout further assure your child's safety.
- Ships fully assembled.
SPECIFICATIONS OF TOY BOX TRAY ACCESSORY
Optional Toy Box Tray accessory ships in the same box as your Treasure Chest. Your toy box will be fitted with cleats to adjust tray position across the inside width of the box.
***TRAY PICTURED IN NATURAL & WHITE, SHIPS IN COLOR TO MATCH YOUR BOX
- Perimeter: 16 1/4" L x 17" W x 3" H
- Inside Drawer: 15 1/2" L x 15" W x 2 3/4" D
- Bottom of Toy Box -> Bottom of Drawer gap height: 6"
- Bottom of Toy Box -> Top of Drawer gap height: 9"
- Top of Drawer -> Top of Toy Box gap height: 2 1/4"
MATERIALS AND FINISH
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that our furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
- Please note, all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use. Visit our page on working with unfinished toddler furniture to learn more.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since Little Colorado manufactures all their products in their own facility, they start out as raw wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.
Our friendly 24/7 customer service specialists are here to help. Chat with us or call us at1(844) 7JA-CKBO (752-2526) 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
This company cares about you, your child, and the environment! Mitchel helped me with my purchase and answered any questions I had! Highly recommend:)
Amazing customer service, really quick to respond all staff really kind and helpful x
Customer service was outstanding! The dress we purchased was so soft and comfortable and of course adorable. We will be purchasing more in the very near future.
Best experience at Jack & Bo
It was the first time here and it was amazing ♥️