Little Colorado's Adirondack Chair is a classic design from Maine. It can be used indoors and outdoors. All three available colors are Sherwin Williams water-based latex house paint, so they are safe for your toddler. Because Little Colorado doesn't use solvent-based paint, we recommend that you store the Adirondack Chair indoors when not in use in order to extend its life or use it on a covered porch or deck so it is not directly exposed to the elements. Little Colorado's Natural finish is intended for indoor use. and will not hold up to the elements. The Adirondack Chair nicely complements Little Colorado's Adirondack End Table, Adirondack Rocking Chair, and Toddler Picnic Table.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Knotty Pine construction throughout. Little Colorado uses Reforested Lodgepole Pine from the Dakotas that is SFI (Strategic Forestry Initiative) certified.
- 20 3/8"L x 14 1/2"W x 24"H
- Chair Weight: Approximately 10lbs
- The Adirondack Chair comes partially assembled. The final assembly is easy. The major components are glued and screwed together before painting. Simply place them in position, insert the zinc-plated bots in the holes, and tighten the nuts.
- Vinyl personalization is available in Blue, Red, White, Green, Pink, Beige, Purple, Powder Blue, Apple Green, or Black. For an unfinished chair, the lettering will come separately; apply it after you have finished assembling the chair.
- Since Little Colorado manufactures all their products in their own facility, they start out as raw wood, plywood, or MDF. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.
- If you purchase your chair unfinished, be sure to finish it before exposing it to outdoor weather.
- Ships partially constructed in four sub-assemblies that are easily put together.
MATERIALS AND FINISH
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that Little Colorado furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
- Please note, that all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer or paint before use.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since Little Colorado manufactures all their products in their own facility, they start out as raw wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.
Our friendly 24/7 customer service specialists are here to help. Chat with us or call us at1(844) 7JA-CKBO (752-2526) 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
This company cares about you, your child, and the environment! Mitchel helped me with my purchase and answered any questions I had! Highly recommend:)
Amazing customer service, really quick to respond all staff really kind and helpful x
Customer service was outstanding! The dress we purchased was so soft and comfortable and of course adorable. We will be purchasing more in the very near future.
Best experience at Jack & Bo
It was the first time here and it was amazing ♥️