HiPP 100% Oat Organic Baby Cereal 200G (3017-02) AL30401
Introducing HiPP 100% Oat Organic Baby Cereal, the perfect choice for your little one's first taste of solid food. Made with the finest organic ingredients and specifically designed for babies aged 4 months and above, this cereal is a delicious and nutritious way to support your child's growth and development.
With valuable and easily digestible cereal grains that contain gluten, your baby will get all the energy they need to explore the world around them. Plus, with vitamin B1, which supports the nervous system, you can be sure that your baby's brain and body are getting the nutrients they need to thrive.
What's more, HiPP doesn't add any unwanted extras to their cereal. There are no added sugars or artificial flavourings, colouring agents, or preservatives. That means you can feel good about feeding your baby a product that's made with only the best ingredients.
So if you're looking for a high-quality baby cereal that's both delicious and nutritious, look no further than HiPP 100% Oat Organic Baby Cereal. Try it today and give your little one the best possible start in life.
Don't wait any longer, order your HiPP 100% Oat Organic Baby Cereal today and give your child the gift of healthy and delicious food!
Suitable for children from the age of 4 months.
- vitamin B1* – supports the nervous system
- valuable, easily digestible cereal (contains gluten)
* as required by law
What HiPP leaves out:
- added sugars*
- calouring agents**
* sugars naturally occur in the ingredients
** as required by law
100% wholemeal oat flour*, vitamin B1.
* from organic production.
It is important for your baby's health that you follow the preparation and dosage instructions. Always spoon-feed the porridge and prepare it fresh for each meal. Please do not heat the milk porridge in the microwave (risk of scalding).
Select water and porridge powder according to age and appetite according to the dosage table.
- Boil the water fresh for each porridge meal. Let it cool down to approx. 50°C
- Add the powder quantity (according to the table) to the porridge plate.
- Measure boiled water (according to the table), add to the porridge powder and stir.
- Allow swelling until the desired consistency is achieved. Check temperature, e.g. with the HiPP thermometer.
Every baby is different and so the daily porridge portion can be very different. The dosage table below should help you to prepare different amounts of milk porridge correctly:
- from 6th month 45 g (4 tablespoons) + 140 ml water = 185 g
- from 8th month 50 g (4-5 tablespoons) + 155 ml water = 205 g
- for smaller portions 40 g (3-4 tablespoons) + 130 ml water = 170 g
Our friendly 24/7 customer service specialists are here to help. Chat with us or call us at1(844) 7JA-CKBO (752-2526) 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
This company cares about you, your child, and the environment! Mitchel helped me with my purchase and answered any questions I had! Highly recommend:)
Amazing customer service, really quick to respond all staff really kind and helpful x
Customer service was outstanding! The dress we purchased was so soft and comfortable and of course adorable. We will be purchasing more in the very near future.
Best experience at Jack & Bo
It was the first time here and it was amazing ♥️