HiPP 2+ Combiotik 600 G
AGE: 2 years of age
YIELD: Approximately 186oz of Formula
Introducing HiPP Combiotik 2+ – the perfect nutrition for your child's healthy growth and development! Specially formulated for children aged 2 years and above, this product is packed with essential nutrients to support your child's overall wellbeing.
Our product contains natural lactic acid cultures that help support your child's digestive system, ensuring that they can enjoy their food without any discomfort. With added iron, HiPP Combiotik 2+ supports blood formation and mental development, while Vitamin D helps keep their bones healthy and strong.
What's more, our product is rich in Vitamins A, C and D, which are essential for a healthy immune system. Vitamin C is especially important as it supports the body's defenses and iron absorption. Additionally, HiPP Combiotik 2+ contains iodine, a crucial nutrient that supports thyroid function.
At HiPP, we understand the importance of reducing the protein content in children's diets. That's why our product has a child-friendly reduced protein content, providing just the right balance of nutrition for your child's needs.
Recommended to drink from the cup, HiPP Combiotik 2+ is easy to prepare and perfect for busy parents. By choosing our product, you can rest assured that your child is getting the best nutrition possible to support their growth and development.
Invest in your child's health today and choose HiPP Combiotik 2+ – the perfect nutrition for your little one's healthy and happy future!
These are carried out by independent certification institutes. In addition, HiPP checks all products to numerous physical and chemical parameters that are far stricter than those stipulated by law. This ensures that only the best organic milk is used to feed your baby.
- HiPP Combiotik 2+ is suitable for children from 2 years of age
- Natural lactic acid cultures
- Iron for blood formation and mental development
- Vitamin D for healthy bones
- Vitamins A, C and D contribute to a healthy immune system
- Vitamin C is important for the body’s defenses and iron absorption
- Iodine – important for thyroid function
- Child-friendly reduced protein content
- Recommended to drink from the cup
(L-ascorbate, L-ascorbyl palmitate), Iron sulphate, Stabilizer, Lactic acid, Lactose, Lactose, Vegetable oils (palm*, rape and sunflower), Lactose monohydrate, Potassium citrate, Calcium orthophosphate, Calcium citrate, Magnesium sulfate, Vitamin C (Sodium L-ascorbate, L-ascorbyl palmitate) , Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®¹, retinylacetate, DL-alpha tocopherol acetate, riboflavin, potassium iodate, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin.
¹ Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
* Organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water and allow water to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the total necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your formula (as scoop sizes vary by brand), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1 oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HIPP KINDERMILCH 2)
|SERVINGS PER DAY||WATER (OZ)||# OF SCOOPS|
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepared formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.
Our friendly 24/7 customer service specialists are here to help. Chat with us or call us at1(844) 7JA-CKBO (752-2526) 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
This company cares about you, your child, and the environment! Mitchel helped me with my purchase and answered any questions I had! Highly recommend:)
Amazing customer service, really quick to respond all staff really kind and helpful x
Customer service was outstanding! The dress we purchased was so soft and comfortable and of course adorable. We will be purchasing more in the very near future.
Best experience at Jack & Bo
It was the first time here and it was amazing ♥️