HiPP 3 Junior Combiotic (500g)
AGE: 1 year and Up
Looking for the perfect formula to give your child the nutritional boost they need? Look no further than HiPP 3 JUNIOR Combiotic! This incredible formula is specially designed for children aged 1 and up, and it offers a wealth of benefits that can help support their growth and development.
One of the key benefits of HiPP 3 JUNIOR Combiotic is that it's packed with the essential nutrients that your child needs to thrive. As any parent knows, toddlers require significantly more calcium and vitamin D than adults in order to grow strong bones and teeth. That's why HiPP 3 JUNIOR Combiotic is formulated to provide your child with 3 times more calcium and 7 times more vitamin D than a typical adult would need.
But that's not all! HiPP 3 JUNIOR Combiotic is also incredibly versatile, making it the perfect choice for breakfast, dinner, or even as a healthy snack between meals. Whether you're serving it with cereal, mixing it into a smoothie, or simply pouring it into a cup, you can rest assured that your child is getting the nutrients they need to grow up strong and healthy.
Best of all, HiPP 3 JUNIOR Combiotic is incredibly easy to use. Whether you're a seasoned parent or a first-time caregiver, you'll find that this formula is simple to prepare and serve. And because it can be fed following any other follow-on formula, it's a great choice for families who want to switch things up and try something new.
So why wait? Give your child the gift of health and happiness with HiPP 3 JUNIOR Combiotic today! With its unbeatable combination of essential nutrients and delicious flavor, it's sure to become a favorite in your household. Order now and start enjoying the benefits of this incredible formula for yourself!
These are carried out by independent certification institutes. In addition, HiPP checks all products to numerous physical and chemical parameters that are far stricter than those stipulated by law. This ensures that only the best organic milk is used to feed your baby.
- Reduced protein content
- Iodine: contributes to normal cognitive development
- Vitamin C: contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D: Contributes to the normal development of bones and teeth
- Calcium: Contributes to normal development of bones
Skimmed milk, lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, potassium citrate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, calcium salts of citric acid, magnesium sulphate, fish oil, vitamin C, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, zinc sulphate, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®*), vitamin B2, vitamin A, potassium iodate, folic acid, D-biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
*Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
Palm oil from sustainable farming, certified by independent control authorities
without genetically modified ingredients
- Boil water and allow water to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the total necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your formula (as scoop sizes vary by brand), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1 oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HiPP COMBIOTIK 2)
|WATER (OZ)||# OF SCOOPS|
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepare formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.
Our friendly 24/7 customer service specialists are here to help. Chat with us or call us at1(844) 7JA-CKBO (752-2526) 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
This company cares about you, your child, and the environment! Mitchel helped me with my purchase and answered any questions I had! Highly recommend:)
Amazing customer service, really quick to respond all staff really kind and helpful x
Customer service was outstanding! The dress we purchased was so soft and comfortable and of course adorable. We will be purchasing more in the very near future.
Best experience at Jack & Bo
It was the first time here and it was amazing ♥️