HiPP Anti-Reflux Special Milk Powder Multi-Stage Formula (300g)
AGE: From Birth Onwards (Consult Pediatrician Before Using)
Introducing HiPP Anti-Reflux Special Milk, the solution for babies that experience more spit-up than the average infant. We understand that excessive spit-up can be concerning for parents, and we want to help ease your worries.
Our formula is specially designed to reduce reflux and spit-up, providing comfort and peace of mind for both you and your little one. HiPP Anti-Reflux contains natural locust bean gum flour, which adds a delightful creaminess to the formula while ensuring that more of it stays in your baby's stomach. This means less spit-up and more nutrients for your baby to absorb.
You can trust that HiPP Anti-Reflux is made with only the highest quality ingredients and meets the strictest European organic standards. We believe that babies deserve the best, and we are committed to providing that for them.
Before using HiPP Anti-Reflux, we recommend consulting with your pediatrician to ensure that it is the best solution for your baby. We understand that every baby is unique, and we want to make sure that you have all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Don't let excessive spit-up cause unnecessary stress for you and your baby. Try HiPP Anti-Reflux Special Milk and experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you're providing the best for your little one.
HiPP organic quality
HiPP organic milk is subject to the strictest quality checks
These are carried out by independent certification institutes. In addition, HiPP checks all products to numerous physical and chemical parameters that are far stricter than those stipulated by law. This ensures that only the best organic milk is used to feed your baby.
- Formulated for reflux and excessive spitting up
- Probiotics based on strains found in human breast milk
- Omegas 3 and 6 for brain & eye development
- No corn-based sweeteners
- No soy
- No gluten
- No GMOs
Organic skimmed milk, organic whey, organic vegetable oils (organic palm oil, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil), organic maltodextrin, locust bean gum (flour), organic lactose, calcium carbonate, long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCP oils derived from fish oil and vegetable oil from M. alpina), calcium chloride, calcium orthophosphate, l-tyrosine, potassium chloride, vitamin C, L-phenylalanine, L-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, iron sulfate, lactic acid, magnesium carbonate, natural probiotic lactic acid culture, niacin, sodium chloride, vitamin A, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, copper lysine complex, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, potassium iodate, manganese sulfate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium sulfate, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12.
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Boil water and allow water to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C)
- Pour in 2/3 of the total necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle
- Using the scoop provided with your formula (as scoop sizes vary by brand), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1 oz / 30ml of water)
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and shake vigorously to mix
- Add the remaining 1/3 of the water to the bottle and shake again
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or ~ 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning of your little one
NOTE: Although many users reported no negative consequences in using distilled water without boiling it, we do not recommend this approach, as per US FDA guidelines.
MIXING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS (HiPP ANTI-REFLUX AR)
|AGE||BOTTLE PER DAY||WATER (OZ)||# OF SCOOPS|
|0 to 2 Weeks||5-7||2||2|
|3 to 4 Weeks||5-7||3||3|
|5 to 6 Weeks||5-6||4||4|
|7 to 8 Weeks||5||5||5|
|3 to 4 Months||5||6||6|
|After 5 Months||5||7||7|
- Once the inner foil bag containing your formula has been opened, use it within 2-3 weeks. Do not store in areas with high humidity or heat.
- Please consume the formula within one hour of its preparation. Any unused prepare formula should be discarded within one hour.
- Please do not microwave bottles or formula.
Our friendly 24/7 customer service specialists are here to help. Chat with us or call us at1(844) 7JA-CKBO (752-2526) 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
This company cares about you, your child, and the environment! Mitchel helped me with my purchase and answered any questions I had! Highly recommend:)
Amazing customer service, really quick to respond all staff really kind and helpful x
Customer service was outstanding! The dress we purchased was so soft and comfortable and of course adorable. We will be purchasing more in the very near future.
Best experience at Jack & Bo
It was the first time here and it was amazing ♥️