Little Prints: Animal Alphabet Toy Storage Box
The Animal Alphabet Toy Storage Box is part of Little Colorado's Little Prints printed toy boxes. The Little Prints line is based on the Toy Storage Box, our most popular toy box. Offering the same look and quality as their Classic Toy Chest, it comes in a ready-to-assemble design that is more affordable to ship and easier to store.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 30"L x 16"W x 17"H
- Inside dimensions: 28 3/4" x 14" x 13 3/4"
- Weight: Approximately 41lbs.
- Little Prints Toy Boxes are made of MDF for a smoother finish and are only available in White. Little Colorado only uses Plum Creek brand MDF, the best in the industry and certified for no added formaldehyde.
- Little Colorado uses the very best lid support available; the lid support ensures your toddler's safety by holding its position at any angle.
- Your toddler's safety is further assured with cutout handles and a front finger cutout.
- Ships unassembled, with the exception of the lid, which is fully constructed.
MATERIALS AND FINISH
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that Little Colorado's furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since Little Colorado manufactures all their products in their own facility, they start out as unfinished MDF. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.
This company cares about you, your child, and the environment! Mitchel helped me with my purchase and answered any questions I had! Highly recommend:)
Amazing customer service, really quick to respond all staff really kind and helpful x
Customer service was outstanding! The dress we purchased was so soft and comfortable and of course adorable. We will be purchasing more in the very near future.
Best experience at Jack & Bo
It was the first time here and it was amazing ♥️