SnuggleBuddies™ Emotions Plush
This plush toy collection with a purpose is helping children around the world learn to name and regulate their feelings. The four color-coded mood emojis inside every SnuggleBuddy teach children the four main feelings mood groups and encourage them to share how they are feeling on a daily basis.
These huggable 13" plush toys engage children on both an emotional and a sensory level, featuring expertly embroidered details, vibrant colors, and super-soft, minky (aka awesome to snuggle) fabric.
Each plush in the collection represents a different peace-making power we each have inside ourselves and ties back to our best-selling PeaceMaker Mindfulness Cards (included in The Time-In ToolKit). Buy one or the entire collection of seven!
There are seven animals in the SnuggleBuddies collection and each one includes:
- Four Mood Emojis: These 3" plush symbols tuck inside a pocket and are connected by short, silky ribbons so they will not get lost. Each mood emoji represents a different set of feelings (happy, sad, calm, mad/scared) and prompts kids to think and talk about their emotions, thoughts, and memories.
- My Feelings Journal: Using this laminated poster, children practice noticing and naming their feelings three times a day. Comes with a velcro-ed dry erase marker. Just mark, wipe, and use it again, month after month!
- The SnuggleBuddies Feelings Song Video: Your SnuggleBuddies comes with a fun, illustrated sing-a-long video that asks us "When did I feel happy? When did I feel mad? When did I feel calm? When did I feel mad?"
- SnuggleBuddies Activities/Lesson Plans: Includes 2 fun lesson plans to get you started playing with your SnuggleBuddies.
SnuggleBuddies also make a great addition to our Time-In ToolKit, helping children calm down, name and process their emotions.
Playing With Snuglebuddies
SnuggleBuddies are an easy way to make learning about emotions a daily ritual at home or school. Each SnuggleBuddies comes with a list of 6 fun ways to play!
Singing Time: Sing The SnuggleBuddies Feelings Song (included in your purchase) and ask children to call out an emotion at the end of the song. Ask children to share a story about a time when they felt this way.
Story Time: Your SnuggleBuddies is one of the stars of our acclaimed children's book Heart's Treasure Hunt. Snuggle up with your child and their favorite SnuggleBuddies (or all of them!) to follow Heart on a treasure hunt to find where Love lives.
Name That Emoji: Say a feeling word and see if children can find the mood emoji to match that feeling word. Start with the basic four mood groups of happy, sad, calm, and angry/scared, adding other emotions as children learn and grow.
Bedtime Rituals: Invite children to pull the "storyteller" mood emojis out one at a time, sharing moments from their day when they felt that particular emotion, or listen to the PeaceMakers Meditations.
Tantrums & Meltdowns: Children can point to the mood emoji that matches the way they are feeling without needing to "use their words," a skill that may elude them in their triggered state.
Time-Ins: Use your SnuggleBuddies in a while taking a Time-In to practice working through big emotions before they happen. Add a Time-In ToolKit to your SnuggleBuddies order and get 20% OFF.
When To Use Snuglebuddies
SnuggleBuddies are adored by parents, educators, therapists, and children around the world! These snuggly, supportive friends can be introduced to children from birth even up through their teens!
SnuggleBuddies can be used as a constant companion and during times of heightened stress or big emotions:
- Tantrums & Meltdowns
- Moving to a New House
- Separation Anxiety
- Divorce & Family Adjustments
- Starting a New School
- Potty Training
- Having a New Baby in the House
- Getting a New Foster Family
- Moving to a New Bed
- Sensory Overload
- When a Parent is Being Deployed
- Difficulty Winding Down or Going to Sleep
Our friendly 24/7 customer service specialists are here to help. Chat with us or call us at1(844) 7JA-CKBO (752-2526) 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
This company cares about you, your child, and the environment! Mitchel helped me with my purchase and answered any questions I had! Highly recommend:)
Amazing customer service, really quick to respond all staff really kind and helpful x
Customer service was outstanding! The dress we purchased was so soft and comfortable and of course adorable. We will be purchasing more in the very near future.
Best experience at Jack & Bo
It was the first time here and it was amazing ♥️