Sodura Zoom Toddler Bed
Don’t worry, your little one won’t zoom away in the Zoom Toddler Bed. But, it might be fun to pretend. The fun curved side-rails help keep your little one in bed and tucked in cozy. The sides also have an added benefit of supporting your child where they need protection and sloping down low at the end of the bed to allow long legs to hang off of the end. It's also sturdy enough to handle over 300 lbs so parents can cozy up right next to their little ones.
- Made with sustainable birch and poplar wood
- Eco-friendly low VOC finishes
- Easy to Assemble
- Made in Denver, Colorado
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS OF AERO TODDLER BED
- Item Weight: 52 lbs
- Dimensions: 54" x 29" x 15"
- Fits a standard US crib mattress
- Assembly Required
MATERIALS AND FINISH
- CARB 2 compliant birch plywood construction throughout.
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that Little Colorado furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
- Please note, that all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer, or paint before use.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since Little Colorado manufactures all their products in their own facility, they start out as birch wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.
Our friendly 24/7 customer service specialists are here to help. Chat with us or call us at1(844) 7JA-CKBO (752-2526) 9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday.
This company cares about you, your child, and the environment! Mitchel helped me with my purchase and answered any questions I had! Highly recommend:)
Amazing customer service, really quick to respond all staff really kind and helpful x
Customer service was outstanding! The dress we purchased was so soft and comfortable and of course adorable. We will be purchasing more in the very near future.
Best experience at Jack & Bo
It was the first time here and it was amazing ♥️