One of Little Colorado's most popular pieces, the Traditional Bookcase fits in almost any room of the house. Shelves are thoughtfully spaced to accommodate large children's books, and the bookshelf includes tip-over protector hardware.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 22 3/4"L x 10 1/2"W x 39 1/2"H
- Weight: Knotty Pine construction - approximately 39lbs, MDF construction - approximately 50lbs.
- Knotty Pine construction throughout when ordered in Unfinished, Natural, Honey Oak, or Espresso. When ordered in Pink, Lavender, White, Gray, or Linen, the box will be made of MDF for a smoother finish.
- On unfinished or natural orders you may see small blueish streaks in the knotty pine which is called "blue stain". Streaks are small and light enough that when ordered in honey oak, espresso, or painted they won't be noticeable.
- Shipped fully assembled.
The gap heights of each shelf are as follows:
Top shelf: 13"
Middle shelf: 11"
Bottom shelf: 12"
MATERIALS AND FINISH
- All finishes are water-based paints and stains so that Little Colorado furniture is non-toxic and safe for children. There may be an odor when first unpacked but will dissipate more rapidly with warmer temperatures and air movement.
- Please note, that all unfinished products are meant to be finished with stain, sealer, or paint before use.
- All products are made to order and typically take 3-5 business days to ship.
- Since Little Colorado manufactures all their products in their own facility, they start out as unfinished raw wood. We can offer every piece unfinished at lower prices if you would prefer to stain or paint it yourself.
This company cares about you, your child, and the environment! Mitchel helped me with my purchase and answered any questions I had! Highly recommend:)
Amazing customer service, really quick to respond all staff really kind and helpful x
Customer service was outstanding! The dress we purchased was so soft and comfortable and of course adorable. We will be purchasing more in the very near future.
Best experience at Jack & Bo
It was the first time here and it was amazing ♥️